[Seaside] Seaside config for Comet (Seaside 2.9 A3)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 09:18:39 UTC 2009

> I would be willing to try to update the UI, if people thought it useful.

That would be great. We did not touch the Configuration UI in 2.9
much, there are many other things that requires our attention. However
as Seaside 2.9 is nicely packaged and different configurations can be
easily plugged in, we would really appreciate if people stepped in and
helped to build a great and easy to use AJAX based configuration
interface.

Cheers,
Lukas

--