[Seaside] Re: A new critical blog discussing Seaside - @Francois Stephany

TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch
Sat Apr 18 10:48:22 UTC 2009

The world is poisoned by this sugar-coated political correctness where people don't die any more but rather pass away! What an absurdity!

German has a better word for it: "weichgespült". Means washed till it's soft enough.

>some Smalltalk coding conventions have been forgotten.
No, they were completely ignored by these ignorants and/or amateurs!

>WARequest behaviour seems to be spread in the system.
No, bullshit, it definitely IS SPREAD all over the place!

>In VW, it seems that namespaces bindings are quite slow
No, they don't seem so THEY DEFINITELY ARE!

So why are you wasting our time here with such honey-drenched non-sense?

Stop lying by getting rid of this stupid PC that the USA are trying to impose on the entire world. This is where PC was invented!

PC means lying. You ask me to lie by denying the truth.

Never! Get healed from this sickness. Soiyez honnête!

Trés sincerement
Mr. Cucumber - speaking out clearly! Toujours franchement!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------