[Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside - nowconcreteproposals

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Apr 18 11:14:37 UTC 2009

Heh, faaaar from being hurt :)
Technically I don't share your view about any of the problems you mention as
"massive problems".
Fortunately Seaside success is not coupled to your cause.
By the way, reading your blog I can see personal allegations is your favourite
way to argument positions.
After the things said and your response to it you are showing zero willing for
reflection about your attitude. A waste.
Of course I'm interested in Seaside to get better. That includes the brand
Seaside getting better which your emails and blog tone *proves the fact* you are
totally ignoring. And you show compromise to a plan that works against it.
sebastian