[Seaside] A new critical blog discussing Seaside - Comment my blog

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Apr 18 15:39:12 UTC 2009

Just a side remark: seaside code quality is not equal to squeak-one.
So pay attention not to generalize too fast.

I know it since we are cleaning squeak in pharo http://www.pharo-project.org
there is still a lot of work but everyday this is getting better.
We already have a lot more tests than most of smalltalk
distributions. :)
We will run SmallLint on all our packages...

Stef

PS: about accessor K. Beck book is not that black and white as
Smalltalk with style. :)