[Seaside] Swazoo, VisualWorks, and Seaside 2.8

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Mon Apr 20 19:14:32 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, why are long URLs an issue for you?

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.