[Seaside] Swazoo, VisualWorks, and Seaside 2.8

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Mon Apr 20 19:40:57 UTC 2009

Carl,

You can establish shorter entry points.  I covered "static" entry
points here:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/cincom/blogView?content=seaside_tutorial11

I know this is covered in other Seaside tutorials; that's where I
found the info in the first place :)

Additionally, using url rewriting, you can advertise any url you want.

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library