[Seaside] Four proposals to improve Seaside

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:41:50 UTC 2009

Hi, I would like to say that your comments and criticisms haven't done
anything to nurture/evolve the Seaside framework. Furthermore, if you feel
so strongly about the short comings of the Seaside framework, why haven't
you done one of the following:
a) presented argument(s) in a constructive manner
b) contributed code
c) submitted bug/enhancement requests
d) all of the above

You'll never be heard until you can do at least one of the above.  Next, a
blog is a cool thing to have but I wouldn't create one with rhetoric in the
hopes to get something changed that's managed elsewhere.  Finally, I hope
that the blog works out for you and I should create one too to let my doctor
know that she has been doing an awesome job.  Oh wait, I can just call my
doctor.  OK, I can create a blog to let Apple know about a cool enhancement
that I would like added to one of their Cocoa APIs.  Oh wait, I can submit
an enhancement request directly to Apple because they will not waste their
time going to my website to track issues within their software.

Just my 2 cents,

-Conrad