[Seaside] Four proposals to improve Seaside

TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch TheSmalltalkBlog at gmx.ch
Mon Apr 20 20:08:24 UTC 2009

It's all been said on my blog - about the "whys".

But reading does not mean understanding! For that it needs the will to
understand.

The mailing list has had it's chance several times. Read History of my
critics
http://thesmalltalkblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/history-of-my-critics.html

But there are far more people out there interested in Smalltalk or maybe
considering to use or even using Seaside with similar problems.

For them my comments are valuable aspects - as I was already told by email.

If you guys here really believe that they need not document code and
improve the serious issues that I have mentioned (and I have not yet really
started) then Seaside won't make it out of its exotic corner.

Just like (seen relatively) Smalltalk has never made it, because the
ParcPlace people were so damn arrogant (also my own experience in the
90ies). Unfortunately.

Again: Price goes before a fall!

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a