[Seaside] Four proposals to improve Seaside

Marco Leberfing seaside at exoos.de
Tue Apr 21 18:34:07 UTC 2009

Who else did it? Maybe everybody who setup such a filter could send a
short email? And everybody who didn´t!
And the funny guys could just send a smilie or something or a comical
word...

...how about a filter to get rid off these disgusting spam?

Go and get yourself an instant messanger or something else.