[Seaside] VA Smalltalk 8.0 and Seaside

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 22 12:23:32 UTC 2009

Hi Davorin,

just in case you missed yesterdays VASummit 2009 webcasts sessions.

Since yesterday VASmalltalk 8.0 final version is out.
It contains the already named Seaside 2.9 alpha3 + additional packages.

There are a 8.0.1 and 8.0.2 planned with a release cycle of 4 to 6 Month
within.
At least 8.0.2 will contain as John named it Seaside 2.0 golden code.
Content of 8.0.1 and 8.0.2 will  amoung others be Glorp...

if you have more interest on Instantiations Seaside support just visit:

https://instantiations.webex.com/
<https://instantiations.webex.com/instantiations/onstage/g.php?d=664476708&t=a&EA=sebastian.heidbrink%40tricept.de&ET=0f00a42a1b0e0f2adb01397c841bd5ad&rId=158571>

to register todays webcasts.

you can submit additional questions, you might have, on the closing
Q&A  session today.

Cheers!
Sebastian