[Seaside] Memory problem?

AxiNat tibabenfortlapalanca at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:55:29 UTC 2009

Hi, thanks for your answer, I can't do did what you pointed to me because
when the image hangs I can't do absolutely anything, but I found out there's
a lot of TcpListener processes running even before the problem occurs:

*Semaphore>>waitTimeoutMSecs:
Socket>>waitForConnectionFor:**ifTimedOut:
Socket>>waitForAcceptFor:**ifTimedOut:
[] in TcpListener>>pvtListenLoop: {[socket := listener     waitForAcceptFor:
self acceptTimeout     ifTimedOut:...]}
BlockContext>>ifCurtailed:
[] in TcpListener>>pvtListenLoop: {[[socket := listener
waitForAcceptFor: self acceptTimeout     ifTimedOut...]}
Process class>>terminationOkDuring:
[] in TcpListener>>pvtListenLoop: {[Process   terminationOkDuring: [[socket
:= listener       waitForAcceptFor:...]}
BlockContext>>whileTrue:
TcpListener>>pvtListenLoop:
[] in TcpListener>>listenWhile: {[self pvtListenLoop: aBlock]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
TcpListener>>listenWhile:
[] in HttpService(TcpService)>>**runWhile: {[(TcpListener on: self
portNumber handler: self)   listenWhile: aBlock]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
HttpService(TcpService)>>**runWhile:
[] in HttpService(**ApplicationService)>>start {[self   runWhile:
[stopSignal isNil     and: [process == Processor activePro...]}
BlockContext>>ensure:
[] in HttpService(**ApplicationService)>>start {[[self   runWhile:
[stopSignal isNil     and: [process == Processor activePr...]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
*
Anyways, I narrowed the problem a little bit, I just fanks!ound out it only
happens when I edit the CSS from within the website, so it's not such a
serious issue anymore, but I'd still like to know what did I do wrong...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bernat