[Seaside] Swazoo, VisualWorks, and Seaside 2.8

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:42:25 UTC 2009

2009/4/21 Carl Gundel <carlg at libertybasic.com>:
> Both.

That's an uncommon use case, so I'm sorry to say that Seaside
currently is not optimized for this. However I have some pointers for
you:
1. if you set the name of the default dispatcher to '' the you should
be able to get rid of '/seaside''
2. I assume you can register WAExternalFileLibrary at whatever path
you want, for example '/files'
3. if you use the #resourceUrl: feature of Seaside then you have
control over what prefix should be applied to resources

With these together you should be able to reduce the path to:
 http://localhost:7777/files/myfile.png

Cheers
Philippe