[Seaside] seaside 2.9 - where are the halos?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Apr 24 14:20:30 UTC 2009

Torsten> Randal wrote:
>> I loaded seaside 2.9 alpha 3 with jquery and scripaculous into
>> the stock 3.10.2 image, and have no devel toolbar for the "counter"
>> example, for example.

Torsten> Hi Randal,

Torsten> see the description at the bottom of:
Torsten> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside/17152

I presume then for alpha 3, you've changed "toolbar enabled by default" in
that message to "toolbar *disabled* by default".  Is there a chance I could
argue that you reenable it for at least the demo apps, so that it's easier for
me to quickly show off the devel capabilities for WACounter out of the box?