[Seaside] Calling a DOM method from jQuery

John Toohey johnptoohey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:20:29 UTC 2009

No errors that I can see. I did this again :-

- Clean image with SeaSide 2.9-a3
- Installed latest Comet and Comet examples.
- Run the Counter example, and the counters only update when I
manually refresh the page.

- Deleted Comet classes from image
- Loaded Comet-Core 31
- Re run Counter app, and all counter update automatically.

I will be working on this again tomorrow, and will let you know what I find.

-JT