[Seaside] Switching on toolframe

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 12:33:03 UTC 2009

In Seaside 2.9 it is easy, because it is a decoration that can be
added and removed at any time. In Seaside 2.8 and earlier it is more
difficult, because it is a component that wraps the root component of
your application. Maybe the eadiest is to subclass and only display
the tools conditionally?

Lukas

On Saturday, April 25, 2009, Norbert Hartl <norbert at hartl.name> wrote:
> Is there an easy to switch on the WAToolFrame in seaside?
> I like to have my application in deployment mode but want
> to be able to switch on the WAToolFrame via an admin command
> or something similar. Is this possible?
>
> thanks,
>
> Norbert

Lukas Renggli