[Seaside] Calling a DOM method from jQuery

John Toohey johnptoohey at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:44:45 UTC 2009

Hey,
Spent most of the day downloading various Pharo images and trying to
install SS2.9A3, without success. Then I found the pre-builit image
that you uploaded to builder.seaside.st. Downloaded that and did the
following :-

- ScriptLoader loadTools to get the latest package browser. The one in
the image did not work.
- Via MC downloaded the latest Comet-Core, Comet-Examples,
Comet-Squeak, and Comet-Tests
- Start the Counter app
- No data is delivered in the response.

- Ran the Comet-tests and testForkCometProcessDo failed with this :-
'25 April 2009 3:43:37 pm

VM: Mac OS - a SmalltalkImage
Image: Pharo0.1 [Latest update: #10250]

SecurityManager state:
Restricted: false
FileAccess: true
SocketAccess: true
Working Dir /Users/jpt/Dev/repos/Dev-Images/Juliet-SS-a3
Trusted Dir /foobar/tooBar/forSqueak/bogus
Untrusted Dir /Users/jpt/Library/Preferences/Squeak/Internet/My Squeak

WAPlatformTest(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #platform
	Receiver: WAPlatformTest>>#testForkCometProcessDo
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aMessage: 	platform
		exception: 	MessageNotUnderstood: WAPlatformTest>>platform
		resumeValue: 	nil
	Receiver''s instance variables:
		testSelector: 	#testForkCometProcessDo

-JT