[Seaside] Jabber and Seaside?

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 05:22:27 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I should have mentioned in your other thread that this mailing list
announcement was as close as I ever got to documenting the code I was
working on: http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-August/094141.html.
I really do apologize for leaving it in such a state but it just fell
of the list of things I had time to work on.

I think I will add the contents of that message to the SqueakSource
project page.

Julian