[Seaside] Problems with Seaside 2.9 libraries

John Chludzinski john.chludzinski at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 07:43:36 UTC 2009

I'm porting code from 2.8 to 2.9.  I have a chat app (currently model on
CTChat) using Comet.  I also have an app that uses SUTreeReport (using
Scriptaculous).  If I add the libraries in the following order, the app
using SUTreeReport works:

addLibrary: CTLibrary;
addLibrary: MMAFileLibrary;
addLibrary: MMALibrary;
addLibrary: JQDevelopmentLibrary;
addLibrary: PTDevelopmentLibrary;
addLibrary: SUComponentLibrary;
addLibrary: SUDevelopmentLibrary;

If I add libraries in the following order my chat app works:

addLibrary: PTDeploymentLibrary;
addLibrary: CTLibrary;
addLibrary: JQDeploymentLibrary;
addLibrary: MMAFileLibrary;
addLibrary: SUDeploymentLibrary;
addLibrary: SUComponentLibrary;
addLibrary: MMALibrary;

It looks like PTDeploymentLibrary clashes with something else, likely

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/attachments/20090802/06c0c152/attachment.htm

More information about the seaside mailing list