[Seaside] choiceDialog specifying the default selected item?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 18:29:30 UTC 2009

Hi Stef

> is there a way to specify the default selected item in a ChoiceDialog?
> Should I really build my own Dialog :( ?

Yes, that seems to be an omission. I guess nobody ever used that
thing, except for some tutorials.

> I did the following but I get a Request handling aborted :(

It looks like in your code you send #options:seletion: to the
instance, while it is only defined in the class.

I integrated your (fixed) changes in the latest Seaside 2.9 code.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch