[Seaside] Seaside one-click 2.8.4 experience on windows

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:22:51 UTC 2009

2009/8/5 Stephan Eggermont <stephan at stack.nl>:
> - I downloaded the 2.8.4 one-click yesterday on windows, and noticed
> the right mouse button doesn't work by default.

Probably it's swapped with the middle mouse button. Can you check and
file an issue if that is the case?

> - I managed to get the OBBrowser to not handle ctrl-s and not ask for
> author initials. Haven't been able to reproduce, though.

Probably Ctrl+Alt are swapped or duplicated. Can you check and file an
issue if that is the case?

> - I installed Atom-avi-7 from squeaksource. Its dependency on XMLDomParser
> is not shown. Shouldn't the one-click have XML support?

I'm not sure. Nothing in the One-Click needs XML parsing support so
why should it be there?

> - I tried to periodically load a feed with Scheduler,but  that seems to be
> incompatible with closure images.

That would be a bug in Atom then.

Cheers
Philippe