[Seaside] Re: Seaside one-click 2.8.4 experience on windows

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:42:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 1:28 PM, <stephan at stack.nl> wrote:

>  - I downloaded the 2.8.4 one-click yesterday on windows, and noticed
>>> the right mouse button doesn't work by default.
>>>

> Hmm, no 3 button mouse available. There is also no preference to do
> something with mouse buttons.

As you may know, Seaside 2.8.4 one click is based in Pharo. There were some
bugs and changes in Pharo some time ago related with this. Could you please
download the beta image from Pharo (
http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download) and see if you still have the
problem? If so, please open a ticket in Pharo because this is not seaside
related:

http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/list

> Alt-left click works, but is not acceptable for a multi-button mouse.
>
>  - I managed to get the OBBrowser to not handle ctrl-s and not ask for
>>> author initials. Haven't been able to reproduce, though.
>>>

> The OBBrowser doesn't handle having empty selections very well. Adding
> a category doesn't ask for Author initials

Agian, I think this is pharo related and should be asked there.