[Seaside] Porting Lively Kernel into Seaside

Michael Ross-1 kmr1642 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 19:12:32 UTC 2009

I'm trying to get an idea of how much work would be involved in setting up
Lively Kernel (LK) to work in Seaside. (I've done a few webpages in Seaside
but have no experience enhancing Seaside code). LK is written in JavaScript,
so I imagine that the Scriptaculous package might serve as a starting model
for porting LK into Seaside, like storing the LK code as is done in the
SULibrary class.
It's the Seaside linkage that puzzles me - I don't have a clue what's
required here.
But I want to keep it simple, at least until the LK demo page is working.
So right now, when the demo page starts in the browser, I just want
Seaside to serve the LK javascript code to the browser and see what happens.

Any tips on how to proceed? what to modify? level of difficulty? Comments?

Lively Kernel HomePage at Sun Labs
(best viewed with Safari)

Sent from the Squeak - Seaside mailing list archive at Nabble.com.