[Seaside] Seaside + JQuery example page on port 9090?

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Aug 7 00:20:31 UTC 2009

Why such fierce opposition to such simple suggestion, I wonder? If it
helps attract a single person to Seaside who happens to work in a
corporate environment (or using public hotspot, or lame personal
firewall, pick one) that ultimately blocks 9090, why not? Online demos
exist solely for the purpose of making quick evaluation easier, as soon
as you ask someone to download anything, many will run away quicker than
you can say "installer".

DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5