[Seaside] Seaside + JQuery example page on port 9090?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:52:24 UTC 2009

Hi Thierry

> Having these examples on port 9090 is making access difficult when you
> are behind a firewall. Could they be moved to a regular port?

Thank you for reporting and your interest in Seaside.

To me it looks like the server for the JQuery and Scriptaculous demos
is simply down. The examples linked from
<http://www.seaside.st/about/examples> are provided by individual
members of the community, we don't have control over these
installations.

Maybe it would make sense to run the demos on <seaside.st> itself?
Originally we decided not to run such code on <seaside.st>, because we
prefer to improve the Scriptaculous and JQuery libraries instead of
updating the examples on the server every now and then ;-) Anyway,
I've created a bug report and I will look into this as soon as
possible: <http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=429>.

Cheers,
Lukas

--