[Seaside] Socket(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:36:03 UTC 2009

Hi:

I'm trying to start an image in the form "completepath/vmname
completpath/imagename completpath/startupscript arg1" were arg1 is the
a port number to start WAKom.

As not worked headless I tried showing the main Squeak window and I
get the subject error with not much more info. I researched the lists
but not found nothing related.

I'm using "Squeak 4.1.1beta2U.app" with a 3.10.2 image running on Mac
OS X Server 10.5.5. I tried on a linux box with a unix vm and get the
same error at socket level (Socket>>listenOn: /
TcpListener>>pvtOldListenLoop:).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--