[Seaside] Socket(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Diogenes Alberto Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:44:19 UTC 2009

Hi German

Are you sure what port is free?, that is the tipical error when the
port is used by other process..

In Addition, We are start the image with the port in the script like
this

WAKomEncoded stop.
WAKomEncoded startOn: 8080.

Im not sure if VM manage more parameters then tipicals.

Best Regards

Diógenes A. Moreira
www.smallworks.com.ar
diogenes.moreira at smallworks.com.ar