[Seaside] Socket(Object)>>primitiveFailed

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 16:59:40 UTC 2009

Trying a bit more on Linux and debugging, the error is a bit different:

Socket(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #waitForConnectionUntil:

On the debugger, on TcpListener I can see that port is ok, and the
handler is "seaside [running] port: 8888", the port that I passed,
but.....the image don't respond on such port. And the debugger is here
:(

See you.

>>> http://www.arsol.net