[Seaside] Socket(Object)>>primitiveFailed

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Aug 8 22:12:14 UTC 2009

Btw the Squeak 4.1.1beta2U.app and the Unix version of Squeak.app  use
the same source code for the virtual machine
Unix Socket support since both systems are Unix *like* operating
systems, so you shouldn't find a difference in behaviour
at the primitive layer.

But given you get "Socket(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#waitForConnectionUntil:"
where did the image & VM come from?

--
=