[Seaside] wikiserver 1.4.4 promo codes

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sat Aug 8 23:05:11 UTC 2009

Apple approved WikiServer 1.4.4 for sale on the App store yesterday,
as usual they have handed
us another 50 USA promo codes, so if there are people on the list that
would like one or two, please
email me, not the list, a request.

I note these are for USA itunes customers, but there are ways for
people to create a new dummy
itunes USA account with out supplying credit card information to
redeem the promo code then
install the app on your device for a month of free usage.

Since we now support the ability to export the wiki data and run on a
desktop version it's easy to preserve
any data for later importing into a purchased version.
--
=
=