[Seaside] Re: Problems with Seaside 2.9 libraries

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:59:04 UTC 2009

>  This uses Scriptaculous (SUTreeReport).  Another applet allows a group of
> users to concurrently view a presentation (of slides).  This uses Comet.  If
> I include PTDevelopmentLibrary to make the Scriptaculous work, then Comet
> fails.  If I exclude PTDevelopmentLibrary, then Scriptaculous fails.

The Comet Javascript support code in Seaside 2.9 does not depend or
conflict with Prototype or JQuery. It is useable with either of the
two, or any other Javascript library of your choice.

The examples that currently come with the Comet package use JQuery,
but this is just a personal choice of mine. In Seaside 2.8
Scriptaculous was used for the same demos.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch