[Seaside] What to write in the "onDrop:" ?

Sebastian Nozzi sebnozzi at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:59:06 UTC 2009

Hello Richard,

this is great! Thanks for your answer. I'll try it out as soon as I can.

I didn't consider the approach to do something on the draggable,
instead of the droppable...

Also, I might have misunderstood or overseen how to use callback:value:
Is it always used like that? (the value part "extracting" or executing
Javascript info)

Thanks again,

Sebastian