[Seaside] simple example for a simple man?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Thu Aug 13 18:30:22 UTC 2009

Hey all, I've been trying to go through the various materials available,
but I'm having a hard time finding a simple example of the kind of thing
I want to do with seaside, at least as a helloworld project, which is
basically POST arbitrary data to an arbitrary url. I can find plenty of
examples of GUI-related stuff, but not much that shows how to create and
use a simple instance of the HTTP request stuff.

If there's some easy example I've missed, or a mailing list entry that I
haven't found with  googling    site:lists.squeakfoundation.org, I'd
much appreciate a pointer or 3.

Thanks

Lawson