[Seaside] So why exactly isn't there a seaside wiki?

Richard Durr Richard.Durr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:04:11 UTC 2009

Hello Everybody,

I currently try to figure out how to work with scriptaculous in
Seaside and what I mostly miss are examples, examples, examples. Yes
sure, there is scriptaculous.seasidehosting... but that shows only a
part of what can be done and is especially silent on working with
Element etc. (I still don't know how to create a script that uses
Element to get some value and than print that value, sigh).

On the other hand, there are some things that I have already learnt
and would like to contribute back. But appart from setting up my own
blog, there is no official and no concentrated way of doing that, I
believe.

A community edited wiki can akkumulate much knowledge, examples and so
on. (Vgl. c2.com)

I therefore think it would be cool if an official seaside wiki existed.

RD