[Seaside] About Deployment

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 16:53:44 UTC 2009

Someone else made a run at this and called it phaux. It is written in
PHP and inspired by Seaside.
http://ev0l.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/phaux-is-phreaking-phat/

There hasn't been much activity, maybe you could pick it up. Of
course, if you read his blog, you'll hear the familiar story of
Smalltalk ruining him for other languages:
http://ev0l.wordpress.com/2009/04/07/smalltalk-has-spoiled-me/