[Seaside] error handling jquery ajax callbacks

Johan Brichau johan.brichau at uclouvain.be
Wed Dec 2 20:29:29 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Server-side errors that occur during a (JQuery) ajax callback phase
automatically open a debugger window in the smalltalk image.
Is there a way to catch such errors and send back an error response to
the client?

I think that I am basically looking to send an error response upon any
uncaught error in the callback and allow the onError handler of the
ajax request to popup an error window on the page. I cannot find
anything in Seaside that already does that, or where should I look for
that?

thanks
Johan Brichau
johan.brichau at uclouvain.be