[Seaside] error handling jquery ajax callbacks

Johan Brichau johan.brichau at uclouvain.be
Wed Dec 2 20:47:27 UTC 2009

Hi again,

The send button was a little too sensitive. Here is what I still
wanted to add.

I currently have something like the code below but I wanted to know if
there are more appropriate ways.

(html jQuery ajax
		callback: [ [1 / 0] on: Error do:[self requestContext respond: [:r |
r internalError]]];
		onError:  (... script to handle the error .... ) ))

cheers
Johan