[Seaside] SeasideXUL

Pavel Krivanek squeak3 at continentalbrno.cz
Sun Dec 6 22:19:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

I did an update of SeasideXUL. Latest versions of XULRunner rejected
remote overlays so I had to change the communication of the client and
server for applications without XUL security restrictions. Now the way
how the SeasideXUL works is more clean and it doesn't contain ugly
hacks anymore. I did some next changes so it works on Pharo-web
(Seaside 2.8).

The OmniBrowser support is more faulty in the latest Pharo than in
case of original SeasideXUL release but the conditions for the next
continuous development were established.

For more information see http://code.google.com/p/seasidexul/wiki/SeasideXUL

Cheers,
-- Pavel