[Seaside] JQ UI CSS

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:58:11 UTC 2009

Robert Sirois wrote:
> I remember finding the css file for jQuery UI in a file library
> somewhere in the Seaside stuff, but I can't seem to now :/
> *It used to be under #jqueryUiCss
> I'd like to modify some of the classes.

I think it is all done with UI Themes now.  Look at JQBaseTheme and its
subclasses.  The theme CSS files are hosted on Google.

You can override the classes in a css file of your own.  You can get the
css file to determine which classes to override here:

Where you replace the THEME-NAME with whichever theme name you're using,
assuming you're using a theme.