[Seaside] JQ UI CSS

Robert Sirois watchlala at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:25:40 UTC 2009

I actually decided to build by own set of dialogs, accordions, and some other little widgets I came up with myself using jQuery functions and animations because I really couldn't accomplish what I needed to with their tools, theme them right, etc.

The one I wanted to change was the .ui-draggable-dragging, which appears to be a generated class with no effect unless the developer needs to use it for something, as in my case.

Thanks,
RS