[Seaside] 2.1Using the One Click Image ??

Stan Shepherd stan.shepherd414 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:01:32 UTC 2009

Lukas, thanks for this, seems very workable.

Some quick feedback - still running the test suite.

obsoletes: {AnObsoleteInputSensor. AnObsoleteInputSensor class}
These are not cured by ScriptLoader new cleanUpForRelease.
Refactoring scope OK
Code critics OK
Refactor move message to class side / to instance side OK
Functional tests from browser seem fine, including
JQueryUI droppable that previously had 'jumping' bug in Firefox
(maybe I'd done that)
Theme needs to be set to Watery 2 to match the book.
Button fonts are ugly, as per issue 1604
http://pharo.googlecode.com/issues/attachment?aid=2184834625871656402&name=Picture+2.png&inline=1
docking bar working, including previews
right click mouse button works on Linux

Observations:
code completion is off
higherPerformance is off
fast drag windows off

For marketing purposes, to go with the book, it needs issue 1604 fixed so it
looks modern and 'professional'.

Cheers,   ...Stan