[Seaside] Issue 514 3.0 one click image hangs on tests (was Re: 2.1Using the One Click Image ??)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 08:14:17 UTC 2009

> What version of the product are you using?
> 3.0.5a
> pharo 10502
> ubuntu 9.04
> On what operating system?
>
> Stops on test 2484. Will try to narrow it down

The test run on my machine. Some of the refactoring engine tests are
really slow though. Some of them take a few minutes to complete.

Keep in mind that this is unstable software. Pharo and Seaside have
both not been released.

> code completion is off
> higherPerformance is off
> fast drag windows off

Note, that the image is a build script that I use to build my own
development images, it is not a polished distributions. Code
completion is not turned off, it works perfectly me. You might be used
to OCompletion, I prefer ECompletion that might behave different than
you expect.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli