[Seaside] Issue 514 3.0 one click image hangs on tests (was Re: 2.1Using the One Click Image ??)

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:59:40 UTC 2009

> I'll keep working towards such a version for myself; let me know whether
> it's useful to provide feedback on this version, or whether I should wait
> for a release version.

Sure, feel free to give feedback. Pharo related problems, probably
better to the Pharo list.

I just wanted to make sure that nobody expects a bug-free release,
because this is all based on development versions.

> >From a marketing point of view, the book needs to match the image, doesn't
> it?. Perhaps the book needs to refer to the 2.8.4 version for now?

We are in the process of changing it to 3.0.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch