[Seaside] https requests from seaside with client certificate

Kai-Uwe Pielka webmail at pielka.de
Mon Dec 21 09:17:59 UTC 2009

Hello dear seasiders,

first thanks for the great seaside tool.

I plan to use seaside to develop a proxy to SAP's new Business By
Design software. This software can be accessed by https requests. But
it requires a client certificate to be provided by https client. This
means that seaside has to provide the client certificate if it makes
https requests to the SAP tool.

I'm using the newest seaside pharo image from seaside.st

I investigated the cryptography package but it seems that this does
not support client certificates.

Is there any possibility to support client certificates in https
requests that are sent from seaside to a https server? Unfortunately
I'm neither a seaside nor a cryptography expert.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Kai-Uwe