[Seaside] SeasideXUL demo

Pavel Krivanek squeak3 at continentalbrno.cz
Wed Dec 23 08:39:15 UTC 2009

Yes, it uses ajax callbacks including call/answer processing with
continuations. For example

   xul button
        label: 'login';
        onCommand: (xul ajax callback: [
            |  user |
            user := self call: LoginComponent new.
            self call: (UserInfoComponent new user: user) ]).

There's a little difference in callbacks processing because ajax
requests return a set of operations that should be done (refresh a
given component, replace it, evaluate JavaScript...). A component is
delimitated using two hidden descriptions in the XUL code.

Cheers,
-- Pavel