[Seaside] Update for www.seaside.st PDF & persistence pages

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 12:08:50 UTC 2009

For our case, SqueakDBX I can tell you that we now support Firebird (tested
only in Windows right now with 100% green tests) and we are (very near) to
support Sybase. After this two, we will do a new stable release 1.1.

On the other hand, we are working in the GlorpDBX (SqueakDBX and Glorp
integration) project and we have most of the tests in green with MySQL,
PostgreSQL and Oracle. Indeed, there is an application that goes into
production in a couple of days with GlorpDBX + MySQL.
After this 3 backends are working with 100% green tests, we will announce
the first version 1.0 of GlorpDBX.

Finally, most of this progress is thanks to ESUG that sponsored as twice as
part of the SummerTalk.

Cheers,

Mariano