[Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0 API for accessing external stylesheet and javascript files?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 08:55:58 UTC 2009

Have a look at JQGoogleLibrary, it includes the jQuery libraries
through Google. Compare it with JQDeploymentLibrary, it includes them
locally. You can find that pattern for other Javascript code too.

Also the class comment of WAFileLibrary is quite detailed. Feel free
to ask a follow-up question if any of the above is not clear.

Lukas

PS: I answered that mail on seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org,
because this is not really a Seaside-Development question.

2009/12/24 Conrad Taylor <conradwt at gmail.com>:
> Hi, I was wondering, where can one find the complete Seaside 3.0 API for
> referencing external stylesheets and javascript files?  Also, I would like
> to reference these files from other domains like google.com as well as the
> local disk.
> Thanks in advance,
> -Conrad

Lukas Renggli