[Seaside] Re: [Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0 API for accessing external stylesheet and javascript files?

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:44:48 UTC 2009

> Lukas, I saw example within the JQGoogleLibrary and I guess the following is
> legal as well:
> https://gist.github.com/29774f07f9a1468140f9

Yeah, the setup is fine.

    anHtmlRoot stylesheet
        url: 'http://www.example.com/stylesheets/main.css';
        url: "/stylesheets/one.css";
        url: "/stylesheets/two.css";
        url: "/stylesheets/three.css".

The above code however will only include "/stylesheets/three.css",
because it creates a single style tag where the #url: attribute is
overridden 3 times. This is exactly the same as with the rendering
method #renderContentOn:

The same goes for your #meta configuration.

Furthermore in my version of Seaside #headElements returns an ordered
collection. So I don't think that your code that calls #headElements
works.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli