[Seaside] VoIP between www

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Mon Feb 2 16:59:39 UTC 2009

Hi All,

i work with Squeak and  Seaside 2.8.

My application have a Web Server with some web request (any based on different Operating System : Windows -Mac - Linux ).

Now i need to have a VoIP  " Voice Over Ip " between to client.

In the  SqueakSource i found the WikiPhone project but when load WikiPhoneServer package in Squeak the seaside  web request  d'ont work.

What is the best solution to manage VoIP session ?

My objective is to port the server side application into GLASS.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

    Dario Trussardi