[Seaside] Seaside 2.9-A2 JQuery serialize forms

John Toohey johnptoohey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:22:13 UTC 2009

Mold,
http://kentreis.wordpress.com/2008/08/27/mold-form-validation-for-seaside/,
is a form validation utility that I use to perform rule base validation of
my form fields. Haven't been able to get it to work with #formSerialize, so
I reverted to standard form elements, as you suggested, and it works now.
I tried to-day to get JQuery autocompleter to work, but I am using 1.6 RC 5
and it does not seem to be supported. The pre-loaded JQuery UI in Seaside is
1.6 RC2, the autocompleter is included there,  and although I can get it to
work using only those libs, my theme based forms no longer work. Adding the
autocompleter JS code from the preloaded libs to an external JS file, and

I guess I should wait for the final Seaside build and the 1.6 release of
JQuery-UI to get it all working.

Thanks for all your help.

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oups sorry, that was too fast ...