[Seaside] VNC Problem on Gentoo

Sebastian Heidbrink sebastian_heidbrink at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 10 21:15:22 UTC 2009

Hi Seasiders!

A little offtopic but as there are some of you using a similar
environment as I do, I just give my question a try here.

I just moved my developmentserver from fedora to gentoo and now I have
the following trouble with my headless squeak seaside image.

It's based on Damien Cassou's 3.10 dev-images and VNC loaded with
UniverseBrowser.
It doesn't depend on whether I load Seaside 2.8 or 2.9alpha...

Everytime I do copy paste (bad smalltalk coding I know ;-) ) or use the
copy funktion via popup menu my tightvnc connection is gone. When I work
with the image directly on the server everything is fine.

Did anybodyelse have a similar problem with this?

Good luck for 2.9!!!
Sebastian